Saturday 9:30 am – 3:00 Lynx Room – Visitors Centre, 33 Scott Rd, Chelsea
delivered – French, English or bilingually.
Questions and answers are in either official language.
- Watersheds – M. Richardson, Carleton U.
- Water quality – I. Lavoie INRS
- Blue-green Algae – S. Perrin-U of Ottawa
- Forest changes – C. Czerwinski, Carleton U
- Ecological corridors – C. Verreault, Gatineau Park
- Bryophytes – J. Faubert, Flora Quebeca
- Visitors of the park – R. Bellehumeur, Gatineau Park
Lunch is included and will
feature discussions with researchers
Cost: Donation to cover meal & to support of Research
Information and Registration: 819 827-2020 option 3