Here are some preliminary information:
- Wolves Talk – October 25, 2013 by Christie Spence & Carolyn Callaghan
- Lusk Caves – November 29, 2013 by Christian Chénier
- Surviving Outside – December 6, 2013 by Catherine Dumouchel & Jack Ricou
More details on these activties will be posted (e.g., registration) once they are available.
Other activities taking place this Fall include 2 workbees on September 7 and October 5 organized jointly by the Friends and the NCC Gatineau Park staff. See the following link for more details.
As well, the Board of Directors invites all members and the general public to attend:
- Annual General Meeting – October 19, 2013 in the afternoon
- Annual Research Forum – November 16, 2013 all day
Should you want more details about these, please contact Amélie in the Friends’ office at 819-827-3113 or by email at email@example.com.