|10:00AM – 11:30AM||Special Circle Dance : The Joy of Nature
What is the circle dancing? Circle dancing is the oldest form of community dance.
Each dance is explained and practiced before it is danced. No dance experience is necessary.
The explanations will be bilingual, French and English.
What to bring: a water bottle, a hat, bug spray , sunscreen
|11:30AM to 1:30PM||Wilderness skills|
|1PM to 2PM||Tree observation hike
With Jean Lauriault, Canadian Museum of Nature Associate
|2PM to 3PM||Yoga
Bring your yoga mat!
- Sea Kayaking demo (Évasion plein air Outaouais)
- Orienteering (Orienteering Ottawa)
- Mountain Biking (Creative Wheel)
- Reptiles and amphibians (Accent Nature)
- Adopt a river (Écolonature)
- Art Wall (GET Art)
- Gatineau Park Map (Cartes GEO)
- Furs and bear cage (NCC)
- Family activities (Friends of Gatineau Park)
- How to cook bannock (Kitigan Zibi)