Donations including tributes honouring an individual or family are welcomed. Donors are valued and honoured. Cumulative donations are recognized in our Donor Book: Custodians of Gatineau Park. Updated annually, this treasured book is digitally on permanent display here, while hard copy is periodically on display at the Visitor Centre (i.e. Annual Research Forum). Found therein are individuals and families who have been committed to conserving the Park for the well-being of its wild inhabitants and the enjoyment by current and future visitors.
Your donation is an investment in future Education and Research. You can direct the use of your gift to:
- Enhancing Research in the Park’s Heritage & Habitats (Cameron/Purenne Fund),
- Fostering Development & Publication of Engaging Educational Material,
- Encouraging Program Innovation and
- Promoting Volunteer Recognition (Roderick Fund).
Donations can be made
- on-line through Canada Helps,
- by credit or debit card via phone at 819 827-2020
- cash attendance at the Information desk of the Visitor Centre or
- via mailed or hand delivered cheque to our office.
Donations of investments are received by appointment. A letter acknowledging your gift with be sent as well as a tax receipt. A tribute or en memorium card capturing the wonders of Gatineau Park with your best wished can be timely sent as directed.