An aspect of the work of our Heritage Committee is to raise funds for the renovation of artifacts from the past. In 2006, in partnership with the Wakefield Mill, a maquette of the flour mill, originally built in 1838, was refurbished and is now on displayed at Park Visitors’ Centre.
Contact Us / ReservationsFriends Office: 819-827-3113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Reservations: 819-827-2020
Friends of Gatineau ParkThe Friends work to foster understanding, appreciation, enjoyment and stewardship of the Park’s natural and human heritage.
Abonnement par courriel aux nouveaux affichages
Subscribe to Blog via Email