The Friends of Gatineau Park are overdue for a lifting and are looking for a new logo!!! For its creation, we have decided to draw from our members and web community talents by launching a contest. The NCC has graciously given us a winter 2016-2017 season pass that will be awarded to the winner. This pass provides unlimited access to the ski, snowshoe and snow bike network in the Gatineau Park. (Non-refundable value of $190)
- The proposed logo has to be inspired by the Friends of Gatineau Park Mission
- The logo has to preferably be in an electronic format (JPG, PNG) with a high resolution. We also accept hand drawing
- All submission must be received by 11:59PM on November 30th They can be emailed with your coordinates at email@example.com or if it’s a hand drawing, you can mail it or deliver it in person to the Friends of Gatineau Park, Office 227, 33 Scott road, Chelsea, QC, J9B 1R5
- The Friends of Gatineau Park Board of Directors will vote for the best logo at the beginning of December
- The name of the winner will be published on the web site and on the social medias.
- The winner will have to recuperate it prize in person at the Gatineau Park Visitor Centre located at 33 Scott road, Chelsea, QC
- The winner releases all claims on the logo to the Friends of Gatineau Park.